- YOU! Bring friends, family, and well-behaved pets.
- ANIMAL LOVERS: We really love for your pets to come, but
please remember that they are not allowed in the black
top area of the Market.
- This is a fun and friendly walk. We'll have a short
program and then the walk will begin. The walk is a bit
over a mile..
- Registration for the walk begins at 8:30 am, Saturday,
October 21, 2017
- The walk starts at the Showers Plaza, just outside
City Hall at 401 N. Morton in downtown Bloomington.
- The walk is to stimulate awareness of breast cancer
and the impact that this disease has on this community.
- The Walk is FREE, but we gladly accept donations.
(Donations in excess of Walk expenses will go to LOCAL
cancer outreach and education programs.)
- You can help to sponsor the walk! Sponsorship
- Please fill out this registration form and bring it
with you to the walk:
- Please DO publicize the walk! To help with this, we
have a small poster for you to print and post!
- There will be free T-shirts for the first 1,000
- Dress casually.
- Local organizations will be providing materials on
prevention and awareness.
- If you are a breast cancer survivor, you are invited
to be honored and recognized and receive a gift. Please
listen for the announcement during the program to gather
at the stage and you will have the opportunity to come
up and give your name and how long it has been since
your diagnosis. In the past we have had around 75 women
and men participate. This is always a very emotional and
inspirational part of the program and we would love to
have you be a part of it!
Where do I Park?
How Do I Become a Sponsor?