- YOU! Bring friends, family, and well-behaved pets.
- ANIMAL LOVERS: We really love for your pets to come, but please remember that they are not allowed in the black top area of the Market.
- This is a fun and friendly walk. We’ll have a short program and then the walk will begin. The walk is a bit over a mile..
- Registration for the walk begins at 8:30 am, Saturday, October 19, 2019
- The walk starts at the Showers Plaza, just outside City Hall at 401 N. Morton in downtown Bloomington.
- The walk is to stimulate awareness of breast cancer and the impact that this disease has on this community.
- The Walk is FREE, but we gladly accept donations.
(Donations in excess of Walk expenses will go to LOCAL cancer outreach and education programs.)
- You can help to sponsor the walk! Sponsorship Information Form
- Please fill out this registration form and bring it with you to the walk:
2019 Registration Form.
- Please DO publicize the walk! To help with this, please share with friends and family on Facebook and Twitter!
- There will be free T-shirts for the first 1,000 walkers.
- Dress casually.
- Local organizations will be providing materials on prevention and awareness.
- If you are a breast cancer survivor, you are invited to be honored and recognized and receive a gift. Please listen for the announcement during the program to gather at the stage and you will have the opportunity to come up and give your name and how long it has been since your diagnosis. In the past we have had around 75 women and men participate. This is always a very emotional and inspirational part of the program and we would love to have you be a part of it!
Where Do I Park?
- We’re glad you asked because parking IS enforced on Saturdays.
- Here’s all the information on Parking Tips, additional Farmer’s Market Parking Information from the City of Bloomington.
How Do I Become a Sponsor?
- You can help to sponsor the walk! 2019 Sponsor Information Form