Announcing the 2019 Walk Date:
October 19, 2019
Honorary Chair: David Pillar, Monroe County Community School Corporation
Walk Info and Tips
- The walk is a bit over a mile.
- There will be free T-shirts for the first 1,000 walkers.
- Bring friends, family, and well-behaved pets.
- Dress comfortably and wear your walking shoes.
- Dress appropriately for the weather! Wear a hat and sunscreen. Water will be provided.
- To speed up check-in, please bring a completed registration form (above) to the Walk.
- Please DO publicize the walk! Follow us on Facebook and Twitter and share with friends and family! Print and display this Poster.
- Local organizations will be providing materials on prevention and awareness.
- Farmer’s Market Parking Information